Fall it’s that beautiful time of the year where yellow-orange leaves falls, Pumpkin Spice everything and cold breeze through your hair is the norm. Oh, wait a second… I live in Puerto Rico, where normally it is 85 degrees all year long and our trees are as green as they could be. But, our fall is as beautiful and amazing as in any other country and while others go to their cabins in the woods, we go to our many gorgeous beaches anytime of the year.
Anyway, I will share with you today, my top ten favorite things this fall, from drinks to beauty products to books. So, without any futher ado, here they are:
1. FIT me! Maybelline Matte+Poreless foundation: It’s perfect! It’s very light to the skin, looks natural, and blends perfectly with my skin tone. I use the number 330 in Toffee Caramel.
2. L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Gloss: They stay al day long, they’re kisses proof (Lol 😂), and they look fab. I bought four shades, but loved three of them. The shades I loved are: Stunner (GLG 845), Rebel (GLG 843) and Secret (GLG 842). The shade that I didn’t like on me was: Fleur (GLG 833)
3. L’oréal’s True Match powder: Omg!! This powder blends incredibly. It’s very natural and makes my face look like I’m literally wearing nothing. I use the shade Classic tan (N7).
4.Organix Vitamin B5 Shampoo, Conditioner and oil mist: I’ve been using Organix (OGX) for three years now and I’m glad I switched. I love that their products are Sulfate-free; which do wonders for my hair type. The Vitamin B5 smells really nice and it leaves my hair soft to the touch. The oil mist is very, very light, I love it.
5. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino by Starbucks: Really?! Yeah, there’s no surprise with this one, specially if you follow me on Snapchat and on FB; I’ve post my drinks several times. But yeah, what can I say? It taste delicious.
6. Music: I’ve been in love with Justin Bieber’s “What Do You Mean?” and “Sorry”, “Hello” by Adele, “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes and so much more. I made a playlist on Spotify, check it out: https://open.spotify.com/user/12131258483/playlist/5gS8Uhv7Ji0fcd14029bLe
7. Adidas Superstar White: This sneakers are so comfortable, super cute and very stylish. They match with everything and it allows your outfit to be casually fabulous.
8. Books: I selected three novels by Lauren Conrand for this fall and winter. They are L.A Candy, Sweet Little Lies and Sugar and Spice. I started reading the first novel, L.A. Candy. It is about a girl named Jane that’s doing an internship in L.A., when a TV producer comes to her and her bff to ask them if they want to be on his new tv series. I like it so far. ❤️💕
9. Raspberry scented candle by Skittles: I know this scent isn’t very fall like, in fact, I’d say it is more wintery… But, I Loveeeeee it. It’s sweet but not too much, and it does smell like raspberry. ❤️
10. Japanese Cherry Blossom Body lotion: My stepmother gave me this lotion from Bath and BodyWorks along with two liquid hand soap. I fell in love with it because it leaves my hands super soft without it being slippery. The lotion has Shea butter and vitamin E. Again, this scent is not very fall like, but I got obsessed with it for this season. 🍒🍁🍂
**DISCLAIMER: This was not sponsored. Every opinion is my own.
Thanks for reading my blog! Happy fall, guys! 🍁🍂🌾💛