What are the youngsters wearing? Fashion is a great way to express who you are, where you are going, how are you feeling and it can tell you about the weather. For a week, I photographed young college students (boys and girls) and their own personal casual styles. I want to show the world the latest trends for fall in Puerto Rico, and let me tell you, our fall days can be really hot or humid or kind of chilly!
What to expect in Puerto Rican street fashion?
- Coats, sweaters and patent leather boots for rainy days.
- Tons of tanks tops and short sleeves t-shirts.
- Tennis shoes, sandals, pumps, and combat boots.
- Cardigans, kimonos and skirts.
- Ripped Jeans, denim shorts and leggings.
What colors are in?
- Blue, black, burgundy, yellow(mustard), camel, white and pink.
Want to see the trends? I made a video with the pics, click here: http://youtu.be/SYENMjWZBzY
Remember to dress for yourself! Fashion is art, fashion is you.