Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. Today I will be sharing 10 more things about me. I decided that I want you guys to know a little bit more about me, about what I like, how I think and what I like to do in 30 random questions. So here comes 1o more Questions and Answers, enjoy! (:
1. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- My pictures and “memories”, my cellphone, my earbuds, money (credit card) and my passport.
2. Who do you most admire in life?
- I admire many people, from the mailman to my professors. But if I had to chose someone, it will be Michael Jordan. Even though I’m not into sports, his story of success is very inspirational and that motivates me to do my best at everything and never give up on my dreams and goals.
3. What are your top three favorite books and why?
- My number one fave is The Perks of Being a Wallflower because the story it’s not your typical ‘bad goes great’ and all that sugar coated things. It’s deep and meaningful and makes you think about life and it’s situations. Next, I’ll chose the classic Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince), because it’s deep too. It’s not just a kids book, it has great meaning of life and the human behavior. And last but not least, I’ll say Paper Towns, because it’s a great story.
4. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
- One skill I wish to learn is to play the piano and I’m already working on that. Another thing I want to learn is how to play chess.
5. What does a perfect day looks like to you?
- A day at home with my mom and my brother goofing around, watching Netflix and not worrying about school work, being lazy, writing music and reading. That’s pretty perfect to me!
6. Something no one or not many people knows about you?
- If you are on my Instagram account, you’re officially part of my crew.
7. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
- My 10th grade Spanish teacher: Milagros Santiago. She helped me develop my writing skills, she taught me how to express myself correctly and the importance of grammar if I wanted to be an excellent writer. Also, I’d like to mention Milarys González for not only being the school counselors but a great friend, Efraín Rosa for believing in me when others didn’t, D.J. Viera for being the most amazing person I’ve ever met, Gustavo Mercado for being and excellent history teacher and Ivelisse Soto too. All of them make a huge part of who I am today, and for that I’ll be eternally grateful!
8. Favorite quotes:
- “We accept the love we think we deserve ” -Stephen Chbosky (The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- “La pluma es la lengua del alma” -Miguel de Cervantes ( “The pen is the tongue of the soul”)
9. Favorite places to relax:
The beach at night, my bedroom and Starbucks Coffee.
10. Favorite brands:
Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Christian Siriano, Yves Saint Laurent, Coco Chanel Victoria Secret Pink and Juicy Couture.
Make sure to follow and subscribe so you can keep knowing me in a deeper way and check out my last Q&A too. 🌸🌙🌾✨