Hello there! This post is a little bit different from what I’ve been writing because is a Q&A. I decided that I want you guys to know a little bit more about me, about what I like, how I think and what I like to do in 30 random questions. How I’m I going to do it? Well, I will be posting 10 Q&A in three different posts. So here comes 10 Questions and Answers, enjoy! (:
1. What is your best childhood memory?
- Every quality time I spent with my abuela.
2. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- I see my mistakes as lessons, therefore I do not often think about them, but If I had the opportunity for a “do-over”, I think I will go back to middle school. I’d make sure that I didn’t let what people thought of me, be what I thought of myself. At least not when it came about believing in me and in my talents.
3. What do you feel most proud of?
- I feel proud of the strong and independent young woman I’ve become. I feel proud of the way I’m growing, the way I’m learning and in the way I’m taking control.
4. What is your favorite music?
- I love music in a way it’s hard to explain but easy to show when I listen to it. I enjoy many different types of music like Jazz, Reggae, R&B, 80s and 90s, Country, Classical, Punk Rock, Indie and Folk Pop. But, If I have to choose a type of music that speaks to my soul and elevates me, it’s Folk Pop.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- Even though my heart belongs in the divine Ville Lumière, Paris, I would definitely go to Ireland first. I’d love to experience that folkloric scene, that amazing and interesting culture and feel the beauty of the lucky country.
6. What do you want your tombstone to say?
- The answer to this question I’m sure I will change very often throughout my life. Right now, I think I’d like: “I’m way up, I feel blessed “. Haha Oh, well!
7. How do you spend your free time?
- I often spend my free time thinking, reading, writing, learning, on social media and listening to music.
8. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- I would buy a nice house for me, my mom and my brother, my dream car and tickets for the next flight to Europe.
9. What are you most afraid of?
- I’m most afraid of deep waters and not ever finding the truth of our existence.
10. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
- I will not choose a past event, but a past decade. I’d love to live the 80s.
Make sure to subscribe and follow me so you can keep knowing me in a deeper way. 🌸🌙🌾🍂